Find Cold Roll Forming Machine, Cnc Cold Roll Forming Machine, Steel Profile Roll Forming Machine on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Roof & Wall Panel Forming Machine > C65 Profile Sheet Roll Forming Machine

C65 Profile Sheet Roll Forming Machine

Payment Type: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Min. Order: 1 Set/Sets
Delivery Time: 45 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: C65

Product Description

 

Technical parameters of  C65 Automatic Roofing Sheet Rolling Machine

1 Name of commodity & specification C65 Automatic Roofing Sheet Rolling Machine
2 Main motor power 5.5kw, 3 phase  380V
3 Hydraulic motor power 5.5KW
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm
9 Chain Size 20*2mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-0.8mm
12 Feeding Width 1250mm
13 Effective width 845mm
14 Productivity 8-12m/min
15 Roll Station 14
16 Roller Diameter 80mm
17  Roller material  45# steel
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 7500×1300×1500mm
21 Total Weight 4T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.
      C65 Automatic Roofing Sheet Rolling Machine
         C65 Automatic Roofing Sheet Rolling Machine
    If there need,can contact me Skype:Chelseajia3 Mobile:086-13513038763 ...

Contact us if you need more details on C65 Profile Sheet Roll Forming Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Metal Sheet Forming Machine、Steel Sheet Cold Roll Forming Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Roof & Wall Panel Forming Machine

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters