Find Corrugated Roll Forming Machine, Roof Forming Machine, Metal Forming Machine on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Roof &Wall Roll Forming Machine > China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine

China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine

Payment Type: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union
Min. Order: 1

Basic Info

Model No.:  DX1030

Product Description

Model NO.: DX1030 Forging Forming Method: Mold Forging Feature: High Efficiency Warranty: 12 Months Advantage: Work Flexible Name: Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Fo Dimension(L*W*H): 6.5*1.5*1.3m Weight: About 3 Tons After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas Yield Strength: 235 MPa Trademark: DIXIN Origin: Botou Hebei China Type: Rolling Machine Power Source: Hydraulic Pressure Certification: CCC, SGS, ISO9001, CE Customized: Customized Condition: New Use: Roof, Roof and Wall Panel Power(W): 3+4kw Voltage: 380V or According to Customer Request Machine Color: Green and Yellow Feeding Thickness: 0.3-0.8 Mm for Common Use Specification: CE ISO HS Code: 84552210 DIXIN color/galvanized steel roofing sheet Roll Forming Machine
China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine
China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming MachineChina Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine
China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming MachineChina Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming MachineChina Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine
Why Choose us/Simple advantage in words
 

1
Direct Factory in China Since 2008
2 Good design and professional engineers more than 20 years experience
3 CE SGS BV AS--- authentication available
4 Overseas service available/one year quality guarantee
5 Good credit
6 Many other designs available and special design available
 


Technical Parameters

1
Name tile making machine
2 Main motor power 4kw
3 Hydraulic motor power 4kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 16mm
9 Chain Size 1inch
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-0.8mm
12 Feeding Width 1200mm
13 Effective width 1030mm
14 Productivity 8-15m/min
15 Roll Station 13rollers
16 Roller Diameter 70mm
17 Roller material 45# steel
18 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 6500×1400×1500mm
21 Total Weight 4.0T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package Main machine is nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit

We can design machine according to customer's panel profile.If you have any interest or question,please feel free to contact me
Online contact will get big discount!

Contact us if you need more details on China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about China Roof Roll Forming Machine、China Roof Forming Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Roof &Wall Roll Forming Machine

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters