Model NO.: DX1030 Forging Forming Method: Mold Forging Feature: High Efficiency Warranty: 12 Months Advantage: Work Flexible Name: Dixin Roof Tile Making Machine
with Good Price Dimension(L*W*H): 6.5*1.5*1.3m Weight: About 3 Tons After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas Yield Strength: 235 MPa Trademark: DIXIN Specification: CE ISO HS Code: 84552210 Type: Rolling Machine
Power Source: Hydraulic Pressure Certification: CCC, SGS, ISO9001, CE Customized: Customized Condition: New Use: Roof, Roof and Wall Panel Power(W): 3+4kw Voltage: 380V or According to Customer Request Machine Color: Green and Yellow Feeding Thickness: 0.3-0.8 Mm for Common Use Transport Package: Package of Metal Roofing Roll Forming Machine
Wate Origin: Botou Hebei China DIXIN roof tile making machine with good price
Why Choose us/Simple advantage in words
|Direct Factory in China Since 2008 |
|2 ||Good design and professional engineers more than 20 years experience |
|3 ||CE SGS BV AS--- authentication available |
|4 ||Overseas service available/one year quality guarantee |
|5 ||Good credit |
|6 ||Many other designs available and special design available |
|Name ||tile making machine |
|2 ||Main motor power ||4kw |
|3 ||Hydraulic motor power ||4kw |
|4 ||Hydraulic Pressure ||10-12MPa |
|5 ||Voltage ||380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement) |
|6 ||Control System ||PLC Delta Inverter |
|7 ||Main Frame ||300mm H-Beam |
|8 ||Backboard Thickness ||16mm |
|9 ||Chain Size ||1inch |
|10 ||Feeding Material ||color steel coils |
|11 ||Feeding Thickness ||0.3-0.8mm |
|12 ||Feeding Width ||1200mm |
|13 ||Effective width ||1030mm |
|14 ||Productivity ||8-15m/min |
|15 ||Roll Station ||13rollers |
|16 ||Roller Diameter ||70mm |
|17 ||Roller material ||45# steel |
|18 ||Cutter material ||Cr12 , quenched |
|19 ||Cr-Plating Size ||0.05mm |
|20 ||Overall Size ||6500×1400×1500mm |
|21 ||Total Weight ||4.0T |
|22 ||Components ||Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set |
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
|23 ||Workflow ||Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table |
|24 ||Package ||Main machine is nude in the container |
|25 ||Minimum order quantity ||1 set |
|26 ||Payment terms ||T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship) |
|27 ||Delivery time ||30 working days later after receiving the deposit |
Our enterprise, Cangzhou Dixin Roll Forming Machine
Co., Ltd, as the professional and leading manufacturer, can manufacture, design, installation and debug various roll forming machines and metal processing sheet equipments, which produce metal roof wall panel, glazed roof tile, CZ steel purlin, floor decking, roof ridge cap, sandwich panel, roof truss, shutter panel, shutter slat, door frame, guardrail, and metal sheet uncoiler, bending, slitting, cutting, flattening, punching, crimping.
Backed by reasonable design, precision machining and selected material, both our standard and customized machines are characterized by long life span, precise forming and easy operation. With our customers' trust, our machines have been sent to America, Australia, Russia, India, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Mozambique, Angola, Turkey, Brazil, etc.
Warmly welcome to China to visit our factory and select the machines you need. Our address,Fuzhuang Industrial Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province, China
First,we can produce the special machine,send your drawing to us,we can design for you.
Second,if you buy our products,we also can help you to purchase the material,like color roll,the price is lower than you buy by yourself.
Third, we provide a one year warranty and lifelong technical support,we can send our technicians to you to give you on-site training.
Four,engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Five, if you come to visit our factory,we can book the room for you,car pick up to send.
We can design machine according to customer's panel profile.If you have any interest or question,please feel free to contact me
Online contact will get big discount!
Contact us if you need more details on Roof Tile Making Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Roof Tile Forming Machine
、Roof Roll Forming Machine
. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Roof &Wall Roll Forming Machine