Find Corrugated Roll Forming Machine, Roof Forming Machine, Metal Forming Machine on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Roof &Wall Roll Forming Machine > Aluminium Roofing Sheet Corrugating Iron Sheet Making Machine

Aluminium Roofing Sheet Corrugating Iron Sheet Making Machine

Payment Type: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union
Min. Order: 1

Basic Info

Model No.:  750

Product Description

Model NO.: 750 Forging Forming Method: Mold Forging Feature: High Efficiency Warranty: 12 Months Advantage: Easy to Maintenance Control: PLC Delta Inverter Main Power: 4kw Power Supply: 380V, 3-Phase,50Hz Roll Station: 15 Hydraulic Pressure: 10-12MPa Specification: ISO CE BV HS Code: 845522 Type: Rolling Machine Power Source: Hydraulic Pressure Certification: CCC, SGS, ISO9001, CE Customized: Customized Name: Aluminium Roofing Sheet Corrugating Iron Sheet Mak Main Frame: 400h Pump Power: 4kw Forming Speed: 8-12m/Min Roller Diameter: 75mm Trademark: DIXIN Origin: Botou City, Hebei Province Aluminium Roofing Sheet Corrugating Iron Sheet Making Machine

1 Name aluminum corrugated roofing sheet machine
2 Main motor power 5.5kw
3 Hydraulic motor power 4kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 400mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 16mm
9 Chain Size 1.2inch
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-0.8mm
12 Feeding Width 1000mm
13 Effective width 750mm
14 Productivity 8-12m/min
15 Roll Station 26 rollers
16 Roller Diameter 75mm
17 Roller material 45# steel
18 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 15000×1400×1500mm
21 Total Weight 6.0T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package Main machine is nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit


Company Introduce:
Our enterprise, Cangzhou Dixin Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd, as the professional and leading manufacturer, can manufacture, design, installation and debug various roll forming machines and metal processing sheet equipments, which produce metal roof wall panel, glazed roof tile, CZ steel  purlin, floor decking, roof ridge cap, sandwich panel, roof truss, shutter panel, shutter slat, door frame, guardrail, and metal sheet uncoiler, bending, slitting, cutting, flattening, punching, crimping.
Backed by reasonable design, precision machining and selected material, both our standard and customized machines are characterized by long life span, precise forming and easy operation. With our customers' trust, our machines have been sent to America, Australia, Russia, India, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Mozambique, Angola, Turkey, Brazil, etc.
Warmly welcome to China to visit our factory and select the machines you need. Our address,Fuzhuang Industrial Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province, China
 
Why Choose us/Simple advantage in words
 

1
Direct Factory in China Since 2008
2 Good design and professional engineers more than 20 years experience
3 CE SGS BV AS--- authentication available
4 Overseas service available/one year quality guarantee
5 Good credit
6 Many other designs available and special design available

Our Service
First,we can produce the special machine,send your drawing to us,we can design for you.
 
Second,if you buy our products,we also can help you to purchase the material,like color roll,the price is lower than you buy by yourself.
 
Third, we provide a one year warranty and lifelong technical support,we can send our technicians to you to give you on-site training.
 
Four,engineers available to service machinery overseas.
 
Five, if you come to visit our factory,we can book the room for you,car pick up to send.
 
We supply you 24-hour online service, welcome you contact online.
 
Pls do not be hesitated to contact with us

Contact us if you need more details on Corrugated Iron Sheet Making Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Roll Forming Machine、Rolling Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Roof &Wall Roll Forming Machine

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters